Dribble from Penis, Urethra Opening, Penis Elasticity
I'm 32 years old male, and for the past year or so, I've had to start using a few tissues to remove dribbling urine from the head of my penis. Additionally, it seems that the opening of my urethra has changed over the past few years, as one end of the opening of my urethra lips generally opens when I pull back my foreskin, where the lips of the urethra are opened by ~3-5mm. I believe I have excess foreskin now as well, which seems to create a little pool of urine in it after urination, but even after I have absorbed all of this urine with a tissue, I still need to squeeze and wait for the dribbling urine to leave the head of the penis. Once this initial dribble is gone, there is no dribble later on, so there is not anything wrong with my schfincter.

I believe the elasticity in my penis has decreased, with my urethra loosing a little, thus making the urethra generally larger in size/diameter. I believe this creates a slower stream, and weaker force of ejection, and thus this results in some of the urine staying in my penis's urethra after finishing urination, until it eventually dribbles out. Generally it seems that my penis and urethra is wider.

If this sounds correct, is there anything I can do to narrow the urethra and increase the penis's elasticity?

Are there any other theories?

Thanks.
Hi there!

This could be due to muscular/ sphincter laxity/ decreased tone or due to neurological causes. I would suggest considering an evaluation by a urologist for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this helps.

Take care!