Dripping Sensation and Urge to Urinate...
I'm a 42 year old overweight male (6'1, 286 lbs).  My friends have always teased me about "being a camel" because I "NEVER 'have' to go."

Suddenly, over the last week or so, I have to go urgently several times per day.  The amount seems pretty normal - especially given the frequency.  My urine doesn't look or smell unusual.  

Also, shortly after each trip to the bathroom, I feel like I'm "leaking" or dripping.  I can't figure out if this is paranoia or if it's really happening, but just in very small quantities.

This is making me quite concerned and embarrassed...  Any initial reactions, ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated!
It looks like urge incontinence. Symptoms can range from mild leaking to uncontrollable wetting. It can happen to anyone, but it becomes more common with age. Most bladder control problems happen when muscles are too weak or too active.

There are other causes of incontinence, such as prostate problems and nerve damage. Treatment depends on the type of problem you have and what best fits your lifestyle. It may include simple exercises, medicines, special devices or procedures prescribed by your doctor, or surgery.
I suggest you to consult a urologist and get it evaluated. Urodynamic evaluation which involves filling your bladder with water and measuring your capacity and the flow of urine may be required.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Finally went to the Dr.  Based on a quick test, he thought Urinary Tract Infection.  I've been on Cipro for 4 days and symptoms are 95% better!  I'm totally relieved.  I think we were both skeptical of the UTI because there wasn't any pain or burning,  but the Cipro seems to be doing the trick.

Thanks for your response!