Urology Expert Forum
Dull Penis Pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dull Penis Pain

Two days ago I had a clear discharge from my penis that lasted for about 12 hours off and on.  Today, I have noticed a dull pain on the tip of my penis.  I have been looking at it regularly for the last few days, and going to the bathroom a lot to check it out and going (I usually have drips as well after I am done).  My doctor gave me some ZMAX yesterday, but that was before the dull pain.  also, about six months ago, I had unprotected sex and ended up getting flu like symptoms right after.  I went to the doctor and had the usual tests for herpes/hiv which both came back negative, but now I am worried i have those.  Also, there is dry skin around the head and foreskin of my penis, mostly on one side.  My penis was irritated after a non-intercourse sexual experience 6 days ago.  I guess my questions are just, what can it be and should i be worried about herpes?  Also, how long does it take for ZMAX to work, as it is a "one day/one dose" drug?