Urology Community
Dull Testicle Ache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Dull Testicle Ache

Hi all,

I have been a bit worried about the general well-being of my testicles recently.

Last night I was out with my girlfriend, and we ended up having a three hour long sexual session with each other (Note that we did NOT have intercourse).

I woke up this morning with an erection and a very dull aching in my left testicle. I wouldn't even call it pain, just more of an annoyance. I also noticed that underneath my balls was quite sweaty, or at least I hope it was just sweat.

Is it possible that I slept badly on my testicle and I just pinched a nerve, or bruised it internally a bit?

I thought this might of been blue balls, and continued what this morning had left me and ejaculated, it didn't really change the issue at all. The aching still remained after I ejaculated. From what I can tell my ejaculation fluid was normal as per usual.

As far as I can tell, there isn't anything else wrong, except MAYBE my left leg feels a bit off? but I'm not entirely sure if that is in my head or if it's an actual symptom.

So far the only real abnormality I can feel/see is the ache.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some extra information (Not sure if it relates to this, but might):
Approximately one year ago we were on family vacation and I woke up with painful aches in both my balls, I could walk and stuff fine but had to be careful as if they knocked anything it would hurt. If I remember correctly the pain subsided after 2 days, and was fully back to normal by the end of the third day.

I also suffer from erectile dysfunction, however I believe that that is porn related ED, and have been taking steps to fix that, so I am unsure if this is isn't in fact porn related, but something else. I have noticed improvement in my erection strengths.

I had a fall a few days ago and got a costochondral inflammation in my lower sternum, however that is almost completely gone now.

My left testicle is a approximately 1cm ABOVE the the right one. I'm fairly certain they feel the exact same when I touch and press them, I feel maybe my right one might be SLIGHTLY harder than the left, but that could easily be my mind thinking that due to the pain. I have also checked for any lumps and cannot find any on the testicles.

Finally, I am currently quitting smoking Marijuana (I have never smoked cigarettes OR tobacco). I am having light withdrawal symptoms as I have been smoking at least 3 times a day for the past 9 months or so. Light anxiety, hot and cold flashes, Insomnia, appetite loss. I am currently in my 5th day of being sober, and the majority of the symptoms are now lessening or stopping :)

Please, if anyone has any information on this that would be great. Hopefully it is possible to just sleep badly on a testicle and It will be tender for the day, I really hope it is nothing serious.

Best regards,

Tristan