Urology Expert Forum
Dull Testicle or groan area pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Dull Testicle or groan area pain

I have been having dull pain around the groan area. I cant exactly pin point the pain because it comes and goes and not always in the same area. I usually notice the discomfort when I'm driving my work truck. It started about 3 weeks ago along with some real bad itch at the scrotum area. Usually at night before I go to bed I scratch myself raw that it's real uncomfortable to walk.

I had a STD from oral sex that made me urine very frequent along with pain while urinating. the doctor gave me some pills and that took care of it. He never told me what I had. This was about 1yr ago.
   I saw the urologist about this problem and he doesn't think I have an STD, but I think he didn't check because I'm married. he instead gives Prescribes me 500mg of Ciprofloxacin HCL twice a day for 14 days.. It didnt do much because the disomfort is still there. This doctor is going to perform a biopsy on me to retrivr tissuse in hopes to find sperm so my wife can go through IVF.

Please any idea or sugestions would really help me.

Thank You..