EXTREME body hair and gynomastecia
Hi There.

I am a 25 year old Male and I have gynomastecia as well as EXTREME amounts of body hair. (Chest, shoulders, back, upper arms) Everywhere.  

I remember when I was growing up, being around 14 yrs old, I had immense pain in my left testicle. I am worried that there could be a tumour of some sort that is causing hormonal imbalances.

I recently had a blood test done for hormone levels to find out if everything was ok. I had my Estradiol, Progesterone and Testosterone levels checked.
Below are the results.
Please tell me if they you see anything wrong with the values in terms of reference levels. Especially the Estradiol and Progesterone levels.

S-Progesterone          - 0.3 nmol/l
S-17b-oestradoil (E2)   - 89 pmol/l
Testosteron (Total)     - 16.9 nmol/l
Free Testosterone Index - 128

Your help is much appreciated

If something is wrong, please could you direct me to the kind of doctor i need to see. My feeling is that I would need to see a urologist to find out if anything wrong with my testes (tumour, etc.)

I dont know what to do and feel absolutely helpless.