Urology Community
Early signs of a possible kidney problem??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Early signs of a possible kidney problem??

Hello doctor, I'm a 27 year old male, recently in the last few weeks I have been going in large amounts, maybe 20 seconds per void during micturition, but then 30 minutes later I would void again in the same amount after I only had a 16oz bottle of water during that time frame and this has never happen to me before, Ive always had a strong bladder. I have no dysuria but my urinary stream is weaker than normal. I also tend to have pelvic pain after urination. I was diagnosed with Chronic Prostatitis/CPPS which could explain the weak urinary stream and pelvic pain after micturition. But recently I have been voiding frequently in large amounts. I got some blood work done for diabetes and those came back normal. Could it possibly be something not functioning propertly with my kidney's. I do have intermittent left back pain where the kidney is at that radiates to my left quadrant abdominal area and tenderness. I also have poor posture which maybe could explain the back pain being just a simple strained muscle. Do you think I should ask my PCM if that could be a early sign of a possible kidney infection? Also, if I drink lots of iced tea which I love and no water during the day, it burns when I urinate and my urine is really yellow like the iced tea is dehyrating my system everytime I have something with caffeine instead of water, water never does that to me.
Any information would be greatly appreiciated
Thank you