Urology Community
Ejaculate after urination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Ejaculate after urination

I am 32 years old with a normal sex life with the same partner for 6 years.  Have been tested with no STDs or other diseases.  For the past few years I have been experiencing a form of ejaculation after I urinate.  Usually when I zipping back up I get the sensation and a semen-like fluid comes out.  Sometimes quite a bit.  And then I feel almost a mild pain.  Urologists in the past have been unsuccessful to diagnose it.  I also have secretion after a bowel movement.
Tags: bowel
Avatar dr f tn

How would you describe this discharge?

Does this happen 100% of the time?

You have mentioned of a mild pain associated with this ? Where is this pain located?

Have you been diagnosed with any UTI before?

Any palpable swelling in the testes? Redness in the groin or palpable mass in the area?