Ejaculating but feeling no orgasm
Hello, I am a perfectly healthy and fine 16 year old boy. I have never had sex so the chances of this being an STD are ruled out. I'm not sure why this happens but I can feel all of the pleasure of masturbation up until ejaculation where feeling stops and I don't feel an orgasm at all but I still ejaculate. This has been happening every single time I've masturbated for about the past two or three months. I have no clue what's happening, what is wrong with me? Any ideas?
haha okay thanks for the advice I am stopping for two weeks now. This will be tough.
hey, this caught my eye because I have somewhat the same problem. I ejaculate but have no orgasam. My penis is erect,I have vaginal sex,I ejaculate,but no good feeling!! Anybody have an answer as to what might be the problem ???
Are you tense on any drugs?

Anxiety can not help as well as antidepressants if you are 16 and not on any drugs i would put it down to nerves.
I have this also, its called ejaculatory anhedia or anorgasmic ejaculation, for now we just have to live with it, there's no known cure. AS it is most doctors dont even know it exists, we need backup!!!

Ejaculation without orgasm is known as anorgasmic ejaculation. The exact cause is not usually known but stress, anxiety or certain medications such as antidepressants are associated with it.

If the problem persists, then you should consult a sex therapist or a urologist for an examination.

Regards

surgery now have no feeling on my ****
does this mean i can never have a orgasm
i get this from time to time. ultimately i know the cause in my case.

it is about the mind and allowing myself to feel pleasure.

i just watched a porno that was awkward as hell and amateur in the no-skills-in-bed manner. i was so determined to come that even though i had been inconsistently turned on & mostly bored the entire time, i made myself finish.

think of an orgasm like a magic staircase at the end of an orgasm... where thoughts stop and you effortlessly glide to the top and fall off.

what i did was climb the first few steps of the magic staircase, thought meh **** it, walked back down and just let out some fluid. no pleasure at all. i just went through the motions and didn't get in the zone.

tip: don't overthink what you are actually doing, really use your imagination and lose yourself in a blur of lust. your impulses will go haywire and you'll orgasm i promise.
edit to above post:

think of an orgasm like a magic staircase... where thoughts stop and you effortlessly glide to the top and fall off.
I have had this same problem, I ejaculate, but no tingle...no orgasm...just ...nothing..It makes me not even want sex. I think my problem may be Soda. I stopped drinking Coca Cola for a few weeks and see a lot of improvement. I am currently looking for soda that doesn't effect me in this way, I have narrowed down Absorbic Acid , found in Kool Aid, Most Pepsi and Coca Cola Products, Including Minute Maid, but Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew , Sprite, Diet Sprite, & 7-UP Seem to not effect me at all, these drinks only have Citrus Acid. It could very well be the acid in your drinks. I have found a direct correlation in my case. Try drinking nothing but water, see if the sensation comes back, if it does, then Soda is the problem.
i used to have this problem for many years. The solution is not to hold your pc muscle during mastubration. You ll find that muslce if you urinate and then stop you just hold your pc muslce. Just watch some porn, with your palm tatch the head of the penis, go up and down and try not to hold your pc mouscle during that time coz that makes you *** without orgazm.
I have this however the feeling started to come back!!!  Seriously I am searching and researching everything online, what I eat and whatever else.  Interesting what I believe it may be.  I started drinking redbull, understand I am NOT suggesting to start drinking redbull.  Anyhow after studying and researching I have come to find out like everyone else here is saying I believe it is a nerve/brain issue.  When I was younger I felt more of this sensation and as I got older it seemed to fade.  Well one thing I realized is that the food I used to eat while I was younger is a lot different now.  Also for the last 5 plus years I haven't changed my eating habits.  The feeling seemed to fade even more.  Anyhow about a month or two months ago I started drinking the redbull.  I noticed in my research that dopamine helps with nerve sensory or whatever...so I looked up on foods and supplements that help with increasing dopamine.  Vitamin B6 increases dopamine.  Well most of the foods I used to eat when I was younger was high in vitamin B6.  Redbull has a pretty good amount of B6.  Again I do not encourage drinking redbull.  Instead of redbull there are supplements of vitamin B6.  Now be careful as I am still exploring if this is somewhat of the "solution".  I am not a doctor or insisting that vitamin B6 is the "answer", but I am willing to give it a try.  Please talk to your doctor if anything.  It can be unhealthy and very harmful, even death if you take too much vitamin B6 so I've read.
My partner is having this problem, It's really been getting him down. Is there any way at all to get rid of this feeling? He just can not seem to feel the orgasm at all. He just feels frustration, anger and depression. He is normally a happy guy but this problem is turning him into a very down, miesrable snappy person.
I never had this problem until I went on antidepressants. Citalopram (Celexa)
I was on them for 7 months. I could not reach orgasm or ejaculate when I was taking them after the first 3 weeks.
I've been off them for 7 years now and while I can easily ejaculate orgasm is not so easy. I fear the drugs have messed up things for me. However if I persevere  after ejaculation I can achieve orgasm.
I see many people with the same problem here. Perhaps this drug is the cause.
I've experienced the same thing ejaculation without orgasm. I havent drink soda in months so that is not it to who suggested that. I eat a good amount of protein and a healthy diet ruling not enough zinc Im 19 years old I've experienced this for a few months now and just one time out of all there was an orgasm in between all of the times without. All i can say is it may be connected with low testosterone, or something with the pitituary gland .you guys have the correct name of what's happening but there are many possible causes you need to rule out.
Thank you I have had this problem since 2004 wether I'm having intercourse or masterbating. I actually get closer to an orgasm when I have a long outdoor pee. That feels better then ejaculating. Can this be cured? Does age make a difference.
I have had this issue since 2007, went to see several doctors they seemed to think it was caused by nerve damage. I do feel a difference in my urethra even when I pee so I can see that there is damage. I am a little unsure as to how this occurred the day this issue started I masturbated in shower without lube and felt pain all day in the head of my penis as though something was being pinched or closed off. Hopefully we can find a solution
I'm 33 and I had about 6 orgasms in my entire life. I would probably have a few more if I ever got laid. I suffer from anxiety and depressinon, which surpress libido, but now I'm on antidepressants, which surpress libido. I had the last of the 6 orgasms last month, the first time I masturbated in 18 months, so that might also have something to do with it.

Did anyone notice that all the google searches for this problems are forums, no articles and such?
I have the same.  No tingle no orgasm. I don't use drugs.  I went to a sex therapist and she sent me to my urologist.  He told me it was impossible to have an ejaculation without an orgasm.  I beg to differ. I'm 61 years old, and I'm not gay.  Just pissed that I can have what everyone else has.
I have the same problem. I'm 20, and started masturbating for the first time last month. The reason I didn't start earlier was probably because I didn't feel pleasure when touching my penis, like most people did.
I've noticed that when I ejaculate, the only thing that happens is the muscle contracts to let the *** out, causing my hips to thrust back and forth. I feel as if I should be having an orgasm then and there.
Also, there are a few sensitive parts around my penis that I can stimulate to get erect, but that's about the extent of my pleasure.
Thinking of going to the doctors....
Thinking of going to the doctors....
I used to have a great sex life.  Then the doctor tried me on a couple anti-depressants.  I noticed an immediate change in both my ability to get an erection and the pleasure I got with my partner.  Of course I stopped taking them.  But the problem persists a year later.  It's not even 20% as enjoyable as it used to be.  NOW i'm depressed.
Careful!! Too much vitamin B6 can kill your nerves and give you serious nervous system problems. Take just a very small amount if vitamin B6. Google it if you have any doubts.
This happens to me occasionally, but it only happens when I get distracted as I'm reaching orgasm, as long as I'm focused on the porn I'm watching I feel it.
For me it was Zoloft on for only 3 months 16 years back
& lost all pleasure , lust , so on

http://rxisk.org/buried-alive-post-ssri-sexual-dysfunction-pssd/
My new boyfriend is incredibly skilled at making me *** and seems to enjoy every moment of our time together, yet he is having problems maintaining erection and cumming himself.  Today, he totally ejaculacted but he had no orgasm (no moaning/talk-out-loud release as my prior BFs had).  (Ironic since I hardly ever used to orgasm with my prior relationships. I am now experiencing the flipside).  

I always thought they (ejaculation of fluid and orgasmic feelings) were linked.  He seems 100% turned on and engaged in our lovemaking AND I want to see him enjoy himself fully.  I don't want to over analyze this, but I do want to see him experience pleasure.  His pleasure is important to me. We are in our late 40s/early 50s so low T might be an issue which he is awaiting test results on.

Any clues into this are welcomed.  I have not had sex in many years so perhaps some of this is mid-life stuff that I simply am not privy to.  All I know is that I wish to give him as much pleasure as he gives me.  
"I can feel all of the pleasure of masturbation up until ejaculation where feeling stops and I don't feel an orgasm at all but I still ejaculate"

I want to throw my hat the ring here. This was something I experienced frequently during my early-to-mid 20's for several years. It was concerning me so much I took my concern to a urologist for his thoughts. I even went through a period where I sometimes was firing blanks. It largely resolved itself in my late 20's thankfully.

There are many factors to it...

1. The largest sex organ in the body is the brain:

If you're stressed about life, possibly experiencing some symptoms of depression (I ticked both boxes there) then that will have a direct affect on your minds ability to express pleasure too you ( because after all, it is the brain that provides the illusion that is all our senses. What we feel, touch, smell, taste etc. Our different body parts feed the brain with this information and it is the brain that then interprets them into what we believe are the sensations we experience (e.g. hot, cold, sweet, bitter etc).

It probably has something to do with creating a chemical imbalance in some areas of the brain, maybe due to a lack of endorphins this results in areas of the brain not being stimulated to their full extent.

Something to think about.....It's worth trying masturbating without watching a porn video but to instead lie down and fantasise in your mind! This alone will activate your brain more and reduce worldly distraction which can also be beneficial. Also try a few different lubes.

2. Penile sensitivity:

Pretty simple stuff, just touch your bits less and they'll become more sensitive the next time you do.

3. Fluid level:

I probably should have asked the urologist some more questions (was a little shy at the time) but he seemed to be of the opinion that there is also a correlation between intensity of orgasm and quantity of ejaculate (I think). Anyhow, I do know personally that when I have an incredible orgasm (sadly rare) my level of ejaculatory fluid is much higher than usual. So similar to penile sensitivity, if you give yourself a longer period between ejaculations you will have more fluids stored and this may also help.

4. Just listen to your body:

We're organic beings, not machines. We have ups and downs. Sometimes you will be on, sometimes you won't. And sometimes the brain will be horny but the penis will not (that one's a mystery to me, but sometimes my mind is craving being inside a woman, but my penis is all like "don't touch me!". I don't get it)

I hope my contribution here may help in some way to anyone out there who has or is experiencing a similar problem.

Stay positive !!  
Maybe the urologist is "technically" correct. However an orgasm at only 5% sensation of it's maximum does not really count as an orgasm if you ask me.

Go see someone else.
Hi Jocko25. You actually posted your question on my birthday back in 2014 haha.

Please read my post at the bottom. It sounds like you're issue is more prolonged than mine. Not sure about your particular case, but mine did resolve after a few years.

Good luck!
Im 32 never been too a doc with this coz im shy. I dnt feel anthing when i hve sex i dnt feel orgasm bt i do hve a 5yr old please wht is this
I took more than just antidepressants after an accident with brain trauma and I truly mean a long list of different drugs including Prozac, Oxycontin, etc, heavy pain killers, anti psychotic drugs, sleeping pills, anti anxiety pills for 12 years.  When I stopped taking all these drugs because I got fed up with taking pills to live on I had your same problem.  These drugs mess with the chemicals in your brain. Finally after 3 years my brain chemistry went back to normal and I have no more problems with orgasm. It takes a while before your brain gets back to functioning like it should.  I stress the fact be careful in the future for anyone that even though these drugs prescribed by the medical professionals are to relieve symptoms they also lead to many other problems. Ask any doctor and he will tell you that there is always side effects to any prescribed drug and even over the counter drugs. The biggest fear after not having an orgasm is if it will happen again.  Don't even think about an orgasm, just think about what enjoyment you are having with sex, whether masturbation or not. I know it is hard for some people to step out of the box of thinking negative thoughts but if I did it anyone can do it.  Use your imagination and focus on a fantasy of your own and you will receive that wonderful orgasm and just keep doing this over and over again and your brains chemistry will automatically respond to your feelings. Your brains chemistry releases many hormones in your entire body and some of these hormones trigger ejaculation and orgasms.  I hope this helps to the many people that think there is something wrong with them.
Okay. I need some extra Advice. My boyfriend has just randomly stopped feeling orgasms but he still ejaculates. Can you please help me find a reason for this? He's only ever smoked weed and 1 year ago he took viagra. One day he could orgasm. The next he Couldn't. I just need some advice on how he can orgasm again because he's too embarrassed to say anything to anyone himself.. Please help (ASAP)
spot on answer, I have this too after many years of self analysis I came to the same conclusion, masturbation can become a habitual nightmare, I used to do it so i would sleep easier.
I'm glad I came across this topic.  I thought that I was the only one with this situation - ejaculation without pleasure.  I know what it should feel like.  I experienced it about 3 times in my life when I wasn't expecting it.  Especially the first few times I came and then never again for over 40 years. I do believe it has a lot to do with the brain or in my case too much stress or responsibility and not letting things go.