Urology Community
Ejaculating but feeling no orgasm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Ejaculating but feeling no orgasm

Hello, I am a perfectly healthy and fine 16 year old boy. I have never had sex so the chances of this being an STD are ruled out. I'm not sure why this happens but I can feel all of the pleasure of masturbation up until ejaculation where feeling stops and I don't feel an orgasm at all but I still ejaculate. This has been happening every single time I've masturbated for about the past two or three months. I have no clue what's happening, what is wrong with me? Any ideas?
haha okay thanks for the advice I am stopping for two weeks now. This will be tough.
hey, this caught my eye because I have somewhat the same problem. I ejaculate but have no orgasam. My penis is erect,I have vaginal sex,I ejaculate,but no good feeling!! Anybody have an answer as to what might be the problem ???
Are you tense on any drugs?

Anxiety can not help as well as antidepressants if you are 16 and not on any drugs i would put it down to nerves.
I have this also, its called ejaculatory anhedia or anorgasmic ejaculation, for now we just have to live with it, there's no known cure. AS it is most doctors dont even know it exists, we need backup!!!

Ejaculation without orgasm is known as anorgasmic ejaculation. The exact cause is not usually known but stress, anxiety or certain medications such as antidepressants are associated with it.

If the problem persists, then you should consult a sex therapist or a urologist for an examination.

Regards

surgery now have no feeling on my ****
does this mean i can never have a orgasm
i get this from time to time. ultimately i know the cause in my case.

it is about the mind and allowing myself to feel pleasure.

i just watched a porno that was awkward as hell and amateur in the no-skills-in-bed manner. i was so determined to come that even though i had been inconsistently turned on & mostly bored the entire time, i made myself finish.

think of an orgasm like a magic staircase at the end of an orgasm... where thoughts stop and you effortlessly glide to the top and fall off.

what i did was climb the first few steps of the magic staircase, thought meh **** it, walked back down and just let out some fluid. no pleasure at all. i just went through the motions and didn't get in the zone.

tip: don't overthink what you are actually doing, really use your imagination and lose yourself in a blur of lust. your impulses will go haywire and you'll orgasm i promise.
edit to above post:

think of an orgasm like a magic staircase... where thoughts stop and you effortlessly glide to the top and fall off.
I have had this same problem, I ejaculate, but no tingle...no orgasm...just ...nothing..It makes me not even want sex. I think my problem may be Soda. I stopped drinking Coca Cola for a few weeks and see a lot of improvement. I am currently looking for soda that doesn't effect me in this way, I have narrowed down Absorbic Acid , found in Kool Aid, Most Pepsi and Coca Cola Products, Including Minute Maid, but Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew , Sprite, Diet Sprite, & 7-UP Seem to not effect me at all, these drinks only have Citrus Acid. It could very well be the acid in your drinks. I have found a direct correlation in my case. Try drinking nothing but water, see if the sensation comes back, if it does, then Soda is the problem.
i used to have this problem for many years. The solution is not to hold your pc muscle during mastubration. You ll find that muslce if you urinate and then stop you just hold your pc muslce. Just watch some porn, with your palm tatch the head of the penis, go up and down and try not to hold your pc mouscle during that time coz that makes you *** without orgazm.
I have this however the feeling started to come back!!!  Seriously I am searching and researching everything online, what I eat and whatever else.  Interesting what I believe it may be.  I started drinking redbull, understand I am NOT suggesting to start drinking redbull.  Anyhow after studying and researching I have come to find out like everyone else here is saying I believe it is a nerve/brain issue.  When I was younger I felt more of this sensation and as I got older it seemed to fade.  Well one thing I realized is that the food I used to eat while I was younger is a lot different now.  Also for the last 5 plus years I haven't changed my eating habits.  The feeling seemed to fade even more.  Anyhow about a month or two months ago I started drinking the redbull.  I noticed in my research that dopamine helps with nerve sensory or whatever...so I looked up on foods and supplements that help with increasing dopamine.  Vitamin B6 increases dopamine.  Well most of the foods I used to eat when I was younger was high in vitamin B6.  Redbull has a pretty good amount of B6.  Again I do not encourage drinking redbull.  Instead of redbull there are supplements of vitamin B6.  Now be careful as I am still exploring if this is somewhat of the "solution".  I am not a doctor or insisting that vitamin B6 is the "answer", but I am willing to give it a try.  Please talk to your doctor if anything.  It can be unhealthy and very harmful, even death if you take too much vitamin B6 so I've read.
My partner is having this problem, It's really been getting him down. Is there any way at all to get rid of this feeling? He just can not seem to feel the orgasm at all. He just feels frustration, anger and depression. He is normally a happy guy but this problem is turning him into a very down, miesrable snappy person.