Ejaculatory/Urination Pain
If I urinate shortly before or after ejaculation (give or take 20 minutes) I suffer severe pain throughout my urethra. I am a 17 year old male (the problem definitely is not an STD) and I have suffered said condition since age 14. Drinking water seems to help flush my system out quicker. I have considered everything from kidney stones to urinary tract infection to dehydration, and I cannot seem to come up with a suitable answer. Please help me!
There can be some reasons for pain after urination. It is most often caused by an infection somewhere in the urinary tract. It can be due to urinary tract infection, interstitial cystitis, urethritis caused by Chlamydia or Gonorrhea or prostatitis. I suggest you to get an examination done from a urologist and get all these possibilities evaluated. You need to get some investigations like urine examination, culture, ultrasound if the prostate and bladder, prostate specific antigen, examination of the prostatic fluid and cystoscopy done. Treatment is diagnosis specific.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.