Urology Community
Enlarged, hardened and painful dorsal vein
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Enlarged, hardened and painful dorsal vein

Okay, I'm so not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. If not, I'm sorry and please let me know where to transplant it. Okay, so about 3-4 days ago, after intercourse and a hot shower, I noticed a discomfort in my groin area just above the penis and on the left side. I didn't think much of and figured it would go away. Well, now it's gotten worse. I now have a large purplish/brownish bruise on the upper left side of my groin area and my dorsal vein seems to be unusually enlarged. When I put pressure on it or squeeze it I feel a fairly intense pain at the base of my penis were the vein meets the penis. Without any intentional pressure on the vein, the pain is minimal at most, but still hurts when getting up or sitting down. The pain is also worsened when an erection is achieved. I'm a little worried about this and was wondering if anyone had an ideas. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and give me any input.

Randy