Urology Community
Epididymal Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Epididymal Pain

Hi i'm having problems downstairs.
I was diagnosed with and Epidymal infection about 8 months ago and was treated with antibiotics.

Still since then i have been having various pains and problems. If i have no sexual contact for a week my problems seem to get better and then when i resume i find a lot of pain which i get worried about and i do not know what to do about and whether my doctor/urologist is missing something important.

Sometimes my right hand testicle will drop very low and in under the skin between my body and the hanging testicle there is a vain or probably epididymal tube is which seems under a lot of stress/tension and can be painful/uncomfortable.There is also a lot of sharp pains down there.

My urologist told me i would be in pain from the aftermath of an epididymal infection and to just take pain killers. I'm not comfortable with that answer but am not confident enough to tell him i think its more.

Please can you help me i've been in a lot of pain and not sure what to do.

Thank you in advance to anyone who has taken the time to read this.
Simon

Just to add i have had an STI test and that was clear i also went for an ultrasound scan and nothing was found to be of importance i was told.
please help me