Epididymal cyst

I went to the Urologist for intermittent pain in my right testicle.  Through a physical examination, he diagnosed it as epididymitis, and started me on Cephalaxin (antibiotic).  I took 2 weeks of the antibiotic and thought I was getting better.  Then about 5 days after the antiobiotics ended, I developed more pain in the same area, slightly more severe than before.  I went back to the Urologist last week.  He recommended an ultrasound and prescribed a different antibiotic (Cipro).  The ultrasound result came back and the doctor said that everything was fine.  I asked for the radiologist report and it reads the following:

"Both testicles demonstrate homogeneous parenchyma with normal arterial and venous waveform.  The right epididymis measures 10 x 8 mm and demonstrates a small 3 mm diameter cyst.  The left epididymis measures 11 x 8 mm.  There are small bilateral hydroceles.  The examination is otherwise unremarkable.  Impression: Normal.  No definitive evidence of epididymal orchitis."

I read a few things in there that makes me think everything is not fine.  It appears that I have a cyst on the right side and bilateral hydroceles.  Is this anything to worry about?  I still have infrequent pain in my right testicle, and the antibiotics have not helped the pain.  I am 31 years old and still plan on having children.  What should I do about the pain?  Is it safe to have sex with my wife?

Thank you.
My teenager was just recently diagnosed with the same problem.  I find it very discouraging that our doctors seem to not care about the health and well being of their patients.  This is the second ultrasound done in less than a month on my teenager from the emergency room.  And I found out the cyst was there on the first ultrasound and the emergency room doctor did not inform me as a parent.  My son is 15 years old and cannot understand why he is going through this pain.  He to will see a urologist on this Friday, his urologist is a good doctor and before I leave the office he will be taken care of.  Sometimes a second opinion or changing physicians would be a good idea.