Urology Community
Epididymal cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Epididymal cyst

I am a 50 year old male. I had vasectomy 2/17/10. I experienced intense pain in RT teste 2 weeks post op. After many drugs and cortizone shots, I opted for Vas-reversal on 5/10/10. I am still having the same pains 6 months since my Vasectomy and reversal. I had an ultra sound and it revealed a smallish cyst on my RT teste. The cyst is hard and the size of a marble, and it is the epicenter of my pain. If I palpate it or a DR. examines me I always feel worse afterwards. I have seen many uros and they suggest that it best to leave it alone, The darn thing feels like a cherry bomb in my scrotum and acts up every day. I do physical labor which seems to agravate the problem. I take narcotics daily to help get by and see an accupucturist weekly, which helps somewhat. I am inclined to have it removed or treated. my pcp suggested having it drained just to see if that lowers my pain to determine if cyst removal is viable.  I need some advice. Thanks