Urology Community
Epididymal cystI
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Epididymal cystI

Epididymal cystI have an Epididymal cyst and I have had an ultra soound test done: advice was basically "Leave well enough alone and no need (as yet) for concern"
My question is "Is it likely that celibacy has induced or helped to 'build up' an accumulation of sperm and would therefore ejaculation help to alleviate such an abnormal (cyst) accumulation?"

In other words "Does non-ejaculation or avoidance of ejaculation (for whatever reason) make it more likely to develop, and increase the size of a testicular cyst over time?".
Thank you
Tags: Epididymal cystI
Hi,
The exact reasons why epididymal cysts occur  are not fully understood at present. It may be associated with obstruction of the tubes that carry sperm from the testicle.  However, as mentioned from the other post, obstruction from nonejaculation may not be an issue because there are physiologic ways that the body can cope(i.e. nocturnal emissions, etc).  Regular testicle exam is highly recommended.Take care and regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...