Epididymitis?
Hello, thanks to those of you who take the time to answer questions on this forum. I'll try and be brief. I was the recipient of unprotected oral sex one month ago. Two days later, I noticed some testicular ache and itching.. No discharge.. I gave this about a week then visited a clinical for testing. I was negat
I apologize, hit post button accidentally. To continue: I was negative for chlam/gon and urine culture was normal. Before the test results came in, I was treated proactively with azithromycin and ceftriaxone anyway. I don't believe I had pronounced swelling but did see redness and the testicles seemed hot. The clinician did diagnose epididymitis but I think it was largely based on my description of symptoms. The condition was improving over the last few days but 2 days ago I was sitting and shifted in my seat which "tweaked" the testicles a bit. This seemed to cause a regression as the pain started up again.

My questions are:

1. Can vigorous sexual activity cause this condition from an inflammation only standpoint?
2. I've read about urine reflux. How is this treated? Could that be brought on by sexual activity?
3. Are there any warning signs I should be watching for that could indicate a more serious problem?
4. How concerned should I be about a different type of bacterial infection? All I have is residual pain at this point, how would I tell if it's an infection or just inflammation?

Thanks again.
I am on the same boat as well.. I am taking azithromycin hope the tablets help.