Urology Expert Forum
Erectile problem

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Erectile problem

Hi Dr.,

A few weeks ago my girlfrind used a dildo on me analy to stimulate my prostate.  Since that I have been experiencing erectile dysfunction.  It is very difficult for me to getban erection and when I do it goes flacid quickly.  When it is erect the action of squeezing my sqhincter causes no movement in my penis, as it use to.

In addition, when I feel the underside of the shaft just under the scrotum, I only feel firmness on the left side.  The right side feels empty.

I am no longer getting erections at night or in the morning as I used to.

Finally I was able to ejaculate but very little-  even so,  the right testicle large and firm as if it hasn't been emptied .

I have an appointment with a urologist but I was hoping you could give your opinion on what's going on.  Did I tear a muscle or sever an artery??? Yikes!  Is there treatment for this type of possible damage?  Do I need to go into for an emegency room visit to avoid further atrophy?

Thanks for your insights!
I doubt that you did any damage to yourself physically but most likely have upset yourself emotionally. Seeing a urologist is a great idea to rule out any physical problems. If your symptoms persist after a normal physical exam, then I would suggest that you seek the care of a sexual therapist.
When you have an orgasm, there are not grossly perceptible  changes in your testes. It is the epididymus , vas deferens and prostate which respond.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.