Excessive urination and food sensitivity
This past summer, after one of many intense bike rides, I felt a burning sensation in my pelvic area and an excessive urge to urinate. I have experienced these symptoms in the past after periods of vigorous exercise but they had always subsided.
(I also have an inguinal hernia that I have not had surgically repaired.)
This time, in addition to the burning sensation, I also experienced mild soreness around one of my hips. I also had a fever for one night only.  A few times afterwards, I experienced mild (kidney?) stones.
I immediately stopped riding the bike, started drinking cranberry juice, and a saw palmetto/nettle supplement.
Since then, all the symptoms have gone except the more frequent than usual urination especially after drinking wine and possibly tea.  I never had a problem with wine before.
In addition to more frequent urination at night, I also feel drier and more thirsty.
My GP ruled out diabetes and did not find any indication of a UTI, even though I was sure that I had one. He said that the prostate seemed fine after doing a DRE, and the PSA level seems OK.  
I still get up several times at night to urinate, and I get up every hour if I have drank wine earlier.
I am 50+.
My prostate/ bladder are very sensitive to vit c and citric acids. Where can I find a vitamin supplement and/or mineral supplement that does NOT include these acids?