Urology Community
Farts and Pink Eye???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Farts and Pink Eye???

Can yuo get pink eye, from getting farted on.. Mostly in your face.. my friend farted in my face and now i have pink eye, jus wondering.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
This has to be one of the funniest questions EVER on MedHelp.. I would imagine the answer to be NO.....
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
There is no relation of farting and pink eye. Pink eye can be due to conjunctivitis, uveitis, dry eye, blepharitis, angle closure glaucoma, subconjunctival haemorrhage, corneal infection, injury, contact lens wear and allergies. I would suggest you to get it evaluated from an ophthalmologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...