Feeling need of urinating everytime i am in a public place.
Early this january, i started to urinate frequently. It turned out to be a urinary tract infection. But since then, i still feel like i have to urinate, everytime i am in a public place or outside home. Now its december, and i cant stand this anymore. Especialy since this odd problem has been affecting my sleep recently! What should i do?
This may  be a carryover (emotionally) from your experience with the UTI symptoms. Recurrent infection? stone? problems with your bladder function?  I think that you should see a urologist (or return to the one who treated you) and possibly get further evaluated.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.
omg i have the samething ... my hasnt gone way dont you hate it i wish i could  go back to feeling normal
A related discussion, Feeling a frequent urination need was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?