Urology Community
Feels like i have to pee all the time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Feels like i have to pee all the time

I have a problem and its because i feel like i have to pee all the time when i really dont but i have already went to the doctor and he said it wasnt a ururinary infection if you have any ideas of whats this is or any cures please answer my question
It is very possible that you have either chronic cystitis or Interstitial cystitis.
You can have a low level infection that does not show on standard tests or IC is not considered bacterial but has the same symptoms as a UTI.  Though there is no cure for IC there are many treatments that can help.  If you send me a PM I can send you some links to IC information. I have IC and am an IC support group leader in this region.

Here is a link to an IC support forums on this site:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis/show/349

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-IC--Pelvic-Pain-Support-Forum/show/412

Shelly
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Frequent urination in adults can be due to many causes. The primary cause which needs to be excluded is diabetes. Diabetes not only causes frequent urination but also numbness and tingling sensations.I would advise you to get a fasting blood sugar and Hb A1 C test done.

If diabetes is ruled out then other possibilities which need to be ruled out are urinary tract infection, prostatitis(inflammation of the prostate gland),interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder syndrome,stroke and other neurological diseases ,urinary incontinence,bladder cancer(rare) and bladder dysfunction .

Please consult a urologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Go to a chiropracter its a nerve thats pinched thats sending a signal to your brain that u have to go pee when u dont.Your body is made with all nerves that sends out signals threw out every second when something blocks it as a disk or a hip out of place it will send the wrong signal i had the same problem and it works. Y ou don't need surgery just a adjustment