Urology Community
Female Hypospadias

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Female Hypospadias

I am looking for some general answers. I have a friend not from the US who is in need of surgery in correcting a case of Female Hypospadias. It seems pretty rare and in her country her doctors told her there is a 50% success rate, and that if it fails there are some MAJOR issues that can arise. I was wondering if anyone knew if the success rate here in the US is better and can anyone give advise to me about where to find a doctor to help correct this. Last question since she is out of country I know it will be pure out of pocket expense for this surgery, if at all possible what would be the average for this type of surgery. I really want to help her and I would be greatful for any help that you can give.