Fibrosis and Scarring.
Let's try again. I have a history of urethral stenosis including numerous dilations, inflammations etc.  I had pelvic surgery and I felt a lot of pain in the urethral tissues.  Healing took place and now I feel a lot of tissue on top of the urethra and sides  My pubic area feels fat and thick.  I had another surgery to remove an ovarian tumor in the rectum, and the surgeon removed two blocks of scar from my pubic area but not from the urethral area.  I feel better since she removed the blocks, but still fat, and a lot of pelvic pressure.  I had requested a urologist be present for the surgery, but didn't get one.  So, what I want to know is there a special urological procedure that can be done to remove the fibrosis and tissue from the top and sides of the urethra?  I am miserable.  I know this type of surgery risks incontinence, but I'd rather wear Depends than feel like this.  Please help.  Never received radiations
Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Thanks,
Kevin, M.D.
0
0
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Urologists in your area?