Fishy Odor From Penis
I'm not sure why, but lately my penis has been having a fishy odor. I am not sexually active, I'm 19 years old, and I clean it regularly. I shower every day and make sure it is well-washed with soap and water, but it still smells that way after cleaning. There is no rash or irritation at all. It is not semen or pre-ejaculatory fluid related. It always smells this way for the past week now. I first noticed when I was about to masturbate, and I could get random wiffs of it almost instantly. It smells very strongly and reminds me of the smell of my roommate's old fish when its bowl wasn't cleaned. What could the problem be? Would candida or a yeast infection be the cause? There isn't a rash, so that confuses me. My urine and semen look and smell normal. I've been on long-term antibiotics (cipro and doryx) for years now for a chronic disease, but I take florastor 1-2x a day for probiotics.

I am circumsized. It isn't a matter of just cleaning better. And it can't be due to sweating, it always smells this way for the past week.
Hey, I am a girl and i have had a similar problem, women can get something called bacterial vaginosis and its just over productive bacteria but bad bacteria and for women that causes a fishy odor. I guess that there could be a version that men can get? its cured with a talet and its nothing serious its just not nice and makes you feel dirty.
Yes talk to your doc about taking METRONIDAZOLE - ORAL for Trichomonas.  Its important that you and your sex partners take it to get rid of it or it can be perpetually passed back and forth.  

Tony