Foam in urine
I'm a 22 yr old male, a couple months back i began having abdominal and back pains,I had a blood and urine analysis done, blood work came back fine but bacteria and blood was found in my urine. I was given antibiotics and pain soon dissipated. I had a repeat UA done and blood was still present, so an xray was ordered. The xray showed an object near my right kidney, they suspected it may have been a stone and they recommended I do a ct scan. The ct scan found that I had a simple renal cyst. I was referred to a urologist and he did a 3rd UA, blood was found again and he had no idea why because he said it had nothing to do with the cyst. He ordered a cystoscopy which also came back negative for any structures in my bladder, on his way out with the scope, he found a small bump in my penis shaft but he said that was nothing. He said that the cause of the hematuria was inconclusive and ordered that i monitor the cyst via ultrasound in 6 mths. Ever since my last visit, I have been having a weird feeling in my mid to lower back, occasional pains in my sides,increased frequency in urination and my urine has been excessively foamy (to the point where it looks like i'm pouring dish washing liquid in the toilet) .I have also realized that the volume of my ejaculate has been severely reduced during intercourse. This is also coupled with inconsistencies in my stool but I am not sure if it is related to any of the above symptoms. Is this any reason to worry?should I make an appointment to see my urologist again?because he said everything is fine.

This discussion is related to Taking Viagra and L-Arginine.
Proteinuria due to kidney causes is the first cause to be suspected when you have a foamy urine. Apart from proteinuria (presence of proteins in urine), prostatitis, urinary tract infections (UTIs) and retrograde ejaculation (common in diabetics) also can cause such symptoms. Pneumaturia (air bubbles in the urine) due to a fistula is another possibility although very less likely. In such a case, complete urine examination, blood sugar count, PSA (prostate specific antigen) levels and kidney function tests should be done.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.