Urology Community
Foley catheter
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Foley catheter

I have been incontinent (Urge) for ten years + I wear nappies for it but from time to time I have a foley catheter for a month or so to give my skin a rest and recover at one time I had a supra pubic catheter fitted but I had so much pain from it I had it removed. I was thinking of asking my doctor about having a foley catheter fitted all the time. Is there any problems I would have to expect from this and would you think my doctor would agree I am a 62 year old male I am active and looking for a better way around my problem

This discussion is related to Incontinence.
You sound similar to me. At the age of 63 I had a permanent foley catheter fitted. This was done with my doctors help. There have been a few problems with it but over all I am satisfied with it. It has allowed me to continue my very active lifestyle. I have talked to others however that had doctors who were dead set against it. I guess it depends on your doctor
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...