Foley catheter
I have been incontinent (Urge) for ten years + I wear nappies for it but from time to time I have a foley catheter for a month or so to give my skin a rest and recover at one time I had a supra pubic catheter fitted but I had so much pain from it I had it removed. I was thinking of asking my doctor about having a foley catheter fitted all the time. Is there any problems I would have to expect from this and would you think my doctor would agree I am a 62 year old male I am active and looking for a better way around my problem

This discussion is related to Incontinence.
You sound similar to me. At the age of 63 I had a permanent foley catheter fitted. This was done with my doctors help. There have been a few problems with it but over all I am satisfied with it. It has allowed me to continue my very active lifestyle. I have talked to others however that had doctors who were dead set against it. I guess it depends on your doctor