Urology Community
Foreskin area discomfort and redness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Foreskin area discomfort and redness

I noticed a month ago that the my foreskin area was very sensitive. I am circumsized. a few days later i got a small red rash under the head of my penis near foreskin. My general doctor said it could be yeast, and did not look like a STD. He gave me Dyflucan which has not done a thing, nor did the creams he gave me. I also have redness directly on my urethra opening. I have a very narrow stream when I urinate, could this all be related? It is starting to burn on occasion, and even though it does not look to bad it is very concerning to me. After an erection the foreskin pain seems worse. Please help.