Foreskin pain
There have been some slight pain on my forskin, it occurs when the foreskin is covering the head of the penis near the tip. This happened 3 weeks ago, I went to check with my doc, he said it was balanitis because there was some redness on my glans so I used bacitracin and lotrimin for about 2 weeks. But as time went on I found out that the pain was coming from the foreskin and I experienced these slight pain only when my forskin is covering the head of my penis, no pain when my forskin is roll back with the head out. I have been very stress about this and its been about 3 weeks, I have not masturbated or engage in any sexual activity. Please help.
It can be due to chafing skin but it is better to rule out any fungal infection causing balanitis. For this get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done. Also get phimosis and paraphimosis ruled out. Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. Paraphimosis occurs when there is pain while drawing the retracted foreskin.

I would suggest a urologist’s consultation to confirm the diagnosis. Hope it helps. Take care and regards.