Urology Community
Foreskin shrinking pain and white discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

For the last 5-6 months my foreskin seems to have shrunk, and retrackting it has been painful especially during sex.  I am in my mid 40's and this never happened before. I am very clean and take good care of my body.  I saw a doctor who gave me a cream he thought it was a yeast infection but it did not go away. Usually each morning its very hard to retract my skin and there is a white thick substance around the base of the head.  Can you give me any idea as to what it may be and how i got it.
this is phimosis.and the white substance is smegma.phimosis is caused by scarring to the foreskin.it can be cured by stretching the foreskin with a glansie or gfs stretcher and topical steroids or a z-plasty surgery.the white substance is from your sebaceous glands and is harmless.