Urology Community
Fractured Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Fractured Penis

I fractured my penis in January of 2006, which was 10 months ago from this date. They only medical treatment the hospital gave me was anti-inflamatories and to bed rest myself until the swelling went down. I feel my body has never went back to the way it once was, and I still have problems with it functioning correctly. I have read articles suggesting I should have had surgery immediatley after my accident happen. Can you tell me after all this time is it too late to get a second opinion and try to operate on the problem.
I think that you should really ask second opinion concerning to your penis injury. Did they examined your penis by ultrasound? Perhaps everything is fine, but better to know it! I have had testicle injury and I was opereted when I was teenager.