Urology Community
Frequent/Urgent Urination Please Help Me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hello!

Ok so here's what the whole story is:

About a week ago I woke up in the morning to go to the bathroom.  After I went, I suddenly felt like I had to go again, and also had slight itching down in that area. (I've had many UTI's before and this did not feel like a UTI, just annoying) I carried on with my day and still felt some itching here and there, but it wasn't horrible or anything.  I also felt hints of having to go to the restroom right after I would go.  The next day (Thanksgiving) I decided to take some AZO (even though I didn't think I had a UTI).  It seemed to help, however I consumed alcohol that day, which also caues frequent urination, so I really didn't think much of it.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday roll around and I still feel that constant need to urinate.  So finally today I went to an Urgent care clinic.  They took a urine test and said I did not have a UTI (that my urine looked really clear in fact).  They also did a pelvic exam and took a swab to send out to the lab for an STI, Yeast, BV, etc.

I'm not pregnant (I had my period 2 weeks ago, my partner and I were virgins when we began 4 years ago, and we haven't had intercourse in almost 2 months now).  I also had signs of a yeast infection about a month ago (the doctor gave me diflucan and it cleared the symptoms), however when they called with the results it came back negative?

I do not have pain while urinating, all I feel is bloated, Bladder tenderness (when i press on it with my hand), feeling like I have to pee during intercourse (or when something is up there) and the need to always have to urinate.

Does anyone know what could be wrong with me?  I just want a cure for this! :(

Any help would be appreciated!