Frequent urination/ back pain
Hello im 16 years old and latley i have been having some lower back pain and i get sharp pains in my abdominal area also i frequently have the urge to urinate.
  When i was about 7 or 8 i had the same symptoms but i had a fever i was diagnosed with a kidney infection without knowing the cause after that i was fine
  About 3 months ago i got a urinary tract infection i was given treatment and was fine but latley i have been having these symtoms
  i went to the doctor and he found nothing in urinr and i got a pelvic ultasound and everything semmed normal i also went to a uroligist and he said everything looked ok
  If everyuthing seems to be normal then why do i still have these symptoms also i have been having some headaches latley im really desperate to find an answer now!!!!!!
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but urge of frequent urination can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia ,hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs and pregnancy(in females).

In my opinion, investigations like urine for pregnancy test, serum HCG levels,kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography , thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advise you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.

Thank you that really did help and i did find out thatit was inflamation of the kidneys