Frequent urination after fellatio
Hi everyone,

3 months ago I received an unprotected fellatio from a sex worker. I do not know if it is relevant but the sex worker had a flu.

SYMPTOMS:
The day after this fellatio I started to urinate very frequently, and had urges to urinate few times per day. I also experience some discomfort in the groin area next to the testicles and some time on my legs

TESTS
-I went to doctor who did an ultrasound on the prostate and testicles and found nothing
-Did STD tests and HIV ELISA 3rd generation test at 8 weeks and they where all negative and nothing abnormal was found in my urine and I have between 1 to 3 white blood cells in urine.
-I also did two HIV test by MEIA at 13 weeks - negative

MEDICATION
the doctor 2 weeks ago prescribed me ciprofloxacin 500 mg for 10 days but I took for 7 days only.

Currently I don't have such urges to urinate anymore but I still experience from time to time some discomfort in the groin area and on my upper legs.

I read that other people also experience frequent urination after receiving oral sex. What do you think is the cause?

thanks
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. With GU causes ruled out, likely possibilities include trauma, injuries, inflammation, neuro-muscular/ vascular causes etc. If the discomfort is mild, I would suggest giving it time; while in moderate-severe cases, you may consider an evaluation by an internist. After a specific cause is identified, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you very much for your helpful answer.

I currently don't have anymore this frequent urge to urinate, I do not know if it is because of the anitibiotics or because of my HIV negative results, although now I am a little worried about HLTV, do you think it can be related?

Can it be a NGU?