Urology Community
Frequent urination after fellatio

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Frequent urination after fellatio

Hi everyone,

3 months ago I received an unprotected fellatio from a sex worker. I do not know if it is relevant but the sex worker had a flu.

SYMPTOMS:
The day after this fellatio I started to urinate very frequently, and had urges to urinate few times per day. I also experience some discomfort in the groin area next to the testicles and some time on my legs

TESTS
-I went to doctor who did an ultrasound on the prostate and testicles and found nothing
-Did STD tests and HIV ELISA 3rd generation test at 8 weeks and they where all negative and nothing abnormal was found in my urine and I have between 1 to 3 white blood cells in urine.
-I also did two HIV test by MEIA at 13 weeks - negative

MEDICATION
the doctor 2 weeks ago prescribed me ciprofloxacin 500 mg for 10 days but I took for 7 days only.

Currently I don't have such urges to urinate anymore but I still experience from time to time some discomfort in the groin area and on my upper legs.

I read that other people also experience frequent urination after receiving oral sex. What do you think is the cause?

thanks
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. With GU causes ruled out, likely possibilities include trauma, injuries, inflammation, neuro-muscular/ vascular causes etc. If the discomfort is mild, I would suggest giving it time; while in moderate-severe cases, you may consider an evaluation by an internist. After a specific cause is identified, it can be managed accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you very much for your helpful answer.

I currently don't have anymore this frequent urge to urinate, I do not know if it is because of the anitibiotics or because of my HIV negative results, although now I am a little worried about HLTV, do you think it can be related?

Can it be a NGU?