Urology Community
Frequent urination with vomiting side effects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hey Medhelp community,

I am currently under the care of a negligent urologist that fails to spend time with my situation. So i need your help!

Heres my problem:

I have frequent urination to the extent it is troublesome. If i drink a glass of water. Within 15-20 min I will have a need to go to the washroom, and 5-6 times after that as well to empty my bladder.

Thing is, I cannot hold my urine for more than 3min*. I feel like it NEEDS to come out. If I do delay doing to urinate, then I feel a strong urge to vomit, my eyes go wattery, and increase of saliva. Its horrible, the former symptom of vomiting comes first, then the saliva, then eyes wattery.

I have gotten the following done:

- cystoscope- This procedure helped me from being able to hold in for 30sec to 3min. A blocked valve was found
- Given all sorts of meds, everything from HP pack( for ulcer) to my current medication which is Vesicare 5mg (solifenacin succinate)
- Kidney x-ray (i think its called that), they make you fast and take pictures of your bladder or kidney. It came out normal
- Had cloudy urine in the past, and small microscopic traces of blood in urine ( about 4-6months ago)

I've had this problem for more than 2 years. Can anyone help me?

Greatly appreciated!