Groin/Pubic odor
Ten months ago I went to my doctor because I was getting a strong odor coming from my groin/pubic area and I had never had such an experience before.  I was treated for a fungal infection but the odor has recently returned.  I have no rash or any other abnomalties but if I work up a sweat the odor is pretty strong.  I've benn using powders and body spray which seems to keep the odor at bay but I don't know what's going on.  The odor is a strong BO smell like rotten eggs and it is most prominante in my public and groin area.  I saw my internest again any he said he doesn't see a rash and detected no odor which he wouldn't because I had just showed and wasn't sweating.  I'm 28 years old and I have never had a problem like this before.  I bath 1 or 2 times a day and scrub the area well but it doesn't help.  Could I have some kind of infection or something that doesn't have a rash?  It's causing me great distress so any advise would be great.  I usaed to play softball and gold in 90 degree heat with no problem but now after 20 minutes of working out I get a strong odor.  What can I do!  It's causing me tons of anxiety not knowing what's going on and I know it's not my normal smell.  Please help!

I would assume you are male.

Was a urinalysis done or a urethral swab culture done?

In the absence of a rash, it is possible to get foul smelling odor. This does not necessarily have to emanate from the skin. Body fluid such as genital discharge and sweat when infections are present may give a foul odor. It is important to note your diet. Do you take any food supplement? Any particular medications?

Try to modify your diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water to help eliminate toxins in the body.

Have an objective test done as mentioned above. There may be an underlying urinary tract infection.

If applicable, are you circumcised?
read Forum comments from Knowa...see if it helps you.