Urology Community
Groin/Pubic odor
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Groin/Pubic odor

Ten months ago I went to my doctor because I was getting a strong odor coming from my groin/pubic area and I had never had such an experience before.  I was treated for a fungal infection but the odor has recently returned.  I have no rash or any other abnomalties but if I work up a sweat the odor is pretty strong.  I've benn using powders and body spray which seems to keep the odor at bay but I don't know what's going on.  The odor is a strong BO smell like rotten eggs and it is most prominante in my public and groin area.  I saw my internest again any he said he doesn't see a rash and detected no odor which he wouldn't because I had just showed and wasn't sweating.  I'm 28 years old and I have never had a problem like this before.  I bath 1 or 2 times a day and scrub the area well but it doesn't help.  Could I have some kind of infection or something that doesn't have a rash?  It's causing me great distress so any advise would be great.  I usaed to play softball and gold in 90 degree heat with no problem but now after 20 minutes of working out I get a strong odor.  What can I do!  It's causing me tons of anxiety not knowing what's going on and I know it's not my normal smell.  Please help!