Urology Community
Grooves on glans(glands) of penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Grooves on glans(glands) of penis

hi,
i am 13 years old and have been masturbating since i was 11 but mainly picked up this year and have been doing it daily since i turned 13 without lubrication.
for a while i have noticed grooves on the glans (glands) of my penis and they seem to slowly be getting worse. they are seen when flaccid and the appearance barely changes when erect.
i have never been tested for STD's but i never had any type of intercourse.
the grooves do not cause any sort of discomfort.but they are unsightly adn the glans (glands) of the penis seems slightly darker than it should.
when the grooves were small i put soap (bar) on my glans (glands) thinking it might clean it while not knowing it could damage it. i have stopped doing that for about a month but the grooves have not changed.
how could i help this and why are they occurring?