Growth
After a self-check after taking a shower, i noticed i had a growth in the vas deferens(sp?)..its about the size of a baked bean and it is not causing any pain/discoloration.  It just seemed a little weird that it is only on my left vas deferens and not the other. Any thoughts about it?
It is possible that the lump you have noticed could be an epididymal cyst or a spermatocele.

However, it would be best to have the lump evaluated based on any changes it may undergo, such as change or increase i size, to rule out any malignancy.

If you have had any family history of testicular cancer, injury to the scrotum, or other such factors that predispose you to developing cancer, do make an appointment for evaluation with the health services.

DO keep us posted on your doubts and progress.

regards
Im 15 and a soccer player, i have a lump on the left vas deferens, and its about the size of a golf ball. its been there for like at least a year or two with no changes. No family history of cancers. i ejaculate offtenly, at least once a day. I havent had the courage to tell anyone