Urology Community
HELP- Pain at the tip of my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

HELP- Pain at the tip of my penis

Hi, I am 18 years old and this morning, I masturbate for a few minutes then soon afterward, I am having this sharp pain at the tip of my penis, even a little touch would make it really painful. The pain started after I had my lunch, which is pizza. This is the first time having such pain in my entire life and I don't know what's wrong with me. Should I go see the doctor and check up on it? Is is something that I should be concerned? Please, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

P.S- I think I have some allergy with Pizza but I am not quite sure. Would that be the reason?
you could have an allergic reaction to one of the ingrediants. you should go see your doctor.try to avoid pizza and see if that helps. your doctor may take a blood test or do a physical examination. for the pain take some strong painkillers. hope you get better soon.