Urology Community
Hard Vein/ Lump in Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hard Vein/ Lump in Penis

A couple months ago I noticed a lump on the upper right side of my penis, just below the head. It was not painful and did not appear to be a tumor as it was much less noticeable when my penis was erect. This led me to think it was an inflamed vein due to an injury caused by masturbation. Over time the lump decreased in size and now resembles a hard vein that I can feel to the touch. Now, when my penis is erect, the right side does not expand as much as it used to, causing my penis to be somewhat lop-sided and curve to the right. I still have no pain, and no other symptoms.

My questions: Does this sound like what I described? I.e. an injured vein. Will it improve on it's own and will I eventually have full capacity to my penis? Or is there some form of treatment that I should pursue?