Hard painless lump in testicle for years.. marble sized
I have had a hard painless lump at the top of my right testicle (inside the scrotum but attached to the testicle) for 12 years now; I had it checked initially and the GP said not to worry about it... it's gotten a little bigger though- I'd say it went from the size of a peanut to a marble over the years. I'd be interested to know what it is, if it could be cancerous or if it could turn into something cancerous-  should I ask my current GP to check it out and or get an ultrasound?

What are the chances it's bad vs. just a cyst?  (I know you have to say 'check it out', I will, but want to know the odds that it could be a slow-growing cancer)
There’re 2 possibilities. It could be an epididymal cyst and it could be a malignancy also. I think you should consult a urologist for the same as you might need further tests like an ultrasound to find out the underlying pathology. The treatment will depend upon the underlying diagnosis. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.