Head of penis sore when erect.
When I am erect, my penis head is sore. Not at the tip but around the ridge of the head.  I have no pain or discomfort urinating or any signs of an std. I am uncut. Any ideas? Thanks.
KWE
Did you ever find a solution to your symptoms? Mine sound similar.
The skin connecting the shaft and the head of my penis ripped off and is holding by a thread! I did this having sex with my girlfriend alot and it was very sore! Any help please?
Hi;  (SOLUTION)

I first had this when i was around 13- 14 (now 32) while masturbating. The skin down below the penis head got ripped. At the time; the body was strongly healing itself so in years, everything got ok. Experienced the the same after years later on, searched the web whether there were any solutions in years but saw that a lot of people have this so just wanted to share how i deal with it. First of all: This will not exactly heal if you do not take care of it... I did the same things most people did... didnt have sex for months used creams etc... Then I went to a urolog doc. He advised a medical cream called Dermovate (GSK), used it twice a day ( in the morning and before bed) for a week... The skin got healed but i had to try havin sex. BUT rule number 1: The female has to wet before physically having your penis in. So the foreplay must be done.... Dry vajina will immediately torn the skin again. For the first couple of tries, try to be gentle. It worked for me.. since 2 months, i have no problem.
Peace