Help! Question for everyone!
I have been seeing an endo for a multitude of symptoms.  He ran several tests including a 24hr. urine calcium test because I had a kidney stone in March of this year and I broke my foot in August. My urine calcium level was 1865 with normal being 100-300.  The doctor just told me the results over the phone, so I didn't really get a chance to sit down and talk with her.  What could be causing this?  The also did a parathyroid test along with a blood calcium test.  She did not say anything about those being elevated, but that doesn't mean that they weren't.  What are all of the possibilities that could cause me to have such a large amount of calcium in my urine?  Thanks in Advance!
Dear Tiffany,
There are several types of hypercalciuria, mainly : renal leak, absorptive (Gastrointestinal absorption), resorptive(hyperparathyroid) and idiopathic(don
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0
0