Urology Community
Help Please

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Help Please

Hello All

I could really use some advice if you would be so kind?

For the last 2 weeks or so i have been going to the toilet to urinate 5-6 times a day and when i have finished it often feels like i have urine leaking from my penis but when i check its just damp around the head, i have only experienced a burning sensation once when going to the toilet. Also, i have noticed that when i'm with my girlfriend even the most slight sign of arousal i have a white discharge from my penis. Can any of you help me out with some advice please???
Sounds like an infection. Go see a doctor.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It can be due to urinary tract infection. Making a diagnosis of a urinary tract infection includes performing a urinalysis test, which checks for the presence of pus, white blood cells, and bacteria in the urine, which point to a urinary tract infection. A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it. Your doctor needs to repeat a culture sensitivity test of the urine to prescribe the best possible antibiotic so that the infection does not come back.

Till that time drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.