Help me it urgent
I had penile break on thursday and when i read the consequence on google search, i know i am at risk. i am very worried. i only thought the inflamatory will disapear and i will just be nmormal after some week. i am so scared imight not have normal penis again. it is going 5days by tomorrow. Pls if i go to see doctor can dey still diagonise me  by surgery? very urgent and i am accepting to do surgery to get my penis to good state.

This discussion is related to Almost 29, a few genital questions.
How are you? Were you able to see your doctor? What symptoms are present? Penile fracture is indeed a medical emergency and immediate medical attention is needed. A popping or cracking sound, significant pain, immediate flaccidity, and skin hematoma  are often observed and delay in seeking treatment increases the complication  such as erectile dysfunction, permanent penile curvature, damage to the urethra and pain during sexual intercourse. If you were not able to see a doctor, i t is best that you have this checked by your doctor  immediately for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.