Hematoma
Approximately 1 year ago during intercourse a very large bump suddenly swelled on the top, mid shaft of my penis. It was scary, but not painful at all, after a few hours the swelling Went down and bruised, no pain. Since than I have had no pain, and been able to get an erection, my problem is that there is still a small bump where a large vein used to be and I have noticed an increase amount of loss of erections. My question: was the hematoma a major issue; ie, would it have been necessary or suggestable to have sugery, and would it cause problems that could go unnoticed until further down the line like loss of eretions or ED? Or is it just me being anxious and losing the erections?  Thanks.
Common causes causing erection problem are stress and anxiety,poor communication with your partner, unrealistic sexual expectations, which make sex a task rather than a pleasure,negative feelings about non performance,smoking, alcohol and sometimes illicit drugs and medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone, depression, spinal cord injury, nerve damage (for example, from prostate surgery), or neurologic disorders.Presence of a hematoma will not lead to loss of erection.It is just psychological.

However this hematoma needs to be investigated as it is present for a long time.It can be calcified.In that case a general surgeon’s/urologist’s opinion will be the best.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.