Protein: Trace
Leuk Esterase: MOD High
RBC's: 6 H  normal range(0-5)
WBC's: 17 H normal range (0-5)
Squam EPI: 20
Mucus: FEW

Bacteriology Results:
No Growth at 24hrs
Specimen demonstrates growth of mixed contaminants at 48hrs.

My question is what does all this mean if i do not have a UTI? i have no urine pain, I frequently urinate but I figured it was due to me drinking lots of water, I started drinking lots of water bc I feel puffy and swollen most days with excess water retention, I also started taking 1 water pill from time to time to help with the puffy face and swollen body i get. My swollenness due to bloat and water retention would get so bad the scale would just climb in numbers everyday even without eating.
I have been being seen by my doctor for a lot of upper GI/Digestive issues I've struggled with for several years. I recently after all the blood work at the same time as the urinalysis was diagnoised with Celiac Disease. With still further pain a HIDA scan was done and I have an inactive Gallbladder and will be having it removed. Could my urine results be related to my other GI issues? or is it something completely seperate I should have further looked into. I see a military doctor at a military clinic, my husband is active duty...and it has taken years to get to the diagnosis i have now...thought it might be quicker to see if I should even bother with another doctor appt by asking a health professional here. I also read online that all things detected in my urine could be from trace amounts of vaginal discharge in the urine as well....so should i just have another urine test done??
Thank you for any advice!!!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Also should add when I sit to pee, if I just stayed sitting there, I literally could just pee and pee, little bits constantly. It is wierd.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Should also add on my Kidney function test:
AMYLASE...54 normal(22-115)
LIPASE.......31 low  ; normal(77-307)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
WOW THRILLED NO ONE ON HERE EVEN READS OR ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS!!! WHAT'S THE POINT. GUESS MY QUESTION ISN'T INTERESTING ENOUGH.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank