High White Blood Cell Count in Semen - Enterococcus Faecalis
I recently got my results for a semen analysis back and I found out that I had a high white blood cell count.  They cultured it and found that Enterococcus Faecalis was the culprit.  My only symptom is a very slight burning after I ejaculate sometimes, and that only happens about once or twice a month (I have intercouse about 3-4 times a week).  Also, when they did the semen analysis, they found the sperm to be healthy.  Motility, volume, and morphology were all normal.  It has been about 4-5 months since the test and we are still not pregnant.  I was also put on ampicillin 4x a day for 10 days.  I did not get rechecked because of the good sperm results.  I'm wondering if I should get retested.  Has anyone been in this situation, where there are high white blood cell counts in semen and were still able to get pregnant??  Thanks.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A high white blood cell count in semen can itself be the cause of not able to father a child, even though the sperms are good. The semen needs to be cultured again and a sensitivity test needs to be set up to know which will be the best antibiotic to kill the bacteria. Also a complete STD panel needs to be done. Please consult an urologist or a specialist in male infertility issues. Take care!
I have a high white blood cell count in my SA. I was thouroughly checked by my physician and nothing came up for std's. I have no symptoms what so ever, but am concerned that maybe over the course of the last five to ten years that i may have caught some sort of infection sexually and not have know it.  Now my new partner of two years may think of the reasons as to having this infection. If my blood and urine work came back negative but my seman analysis comes up with an infection could that infect my partner.

Confused?
I am very sexually active. I masturbate at least 4 to 5 times a day just by watching porn. I had semen analysis so i abstain from masturbating for 6 days . The test result is zero sperm. I was asked to repeat it again.but still zero sperm. Why? Could this be the result of me masturbating everyday at least 4 to 5 times? Have i ran out of sperm? Or just have blockage? Please help.