Urology Community
How to female ejac?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

How to female ejac?

If all women can learn, then how do you do it?
Squirting or female ejaculation is only found in some women and if you do not squirt during intercourse then it does not mean that you are abnormal.  It is mostly due to extensive and targeted G-spot stimulus, internal and external clitoral stimulus and sometimes combination of the two. The G spot is located inside the vaginal canal on the anterior wall or on the belly side and a combination of all these can help in squirting.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

wee its not that hard

Thank you, (first time asking-Geez this is embarrassing)! I noticed after lovemaking with my hub, I often felt full inside and one night I  felt a swelling and when I pressed gently fluid came out in spurts,clear whitish slippery. It didn't smell like urine, I was wondering if that could be it, if it is then I want to learn how to expel it during orgasm. I ordered a book about it, I will keep you posted,Thank you for your prompt response!