This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal
Hurt by penis strecher
Dear Sir or Madam,
unforunately I had the glorious idea to try one of these penis extenders on the market and it seems it seriously injured me.

Right now, I have a curved bump (about 2-3cm long, 8mm wide and quite high) on my penis right where the streching device was a attached. It does not hurt, but it is hard as a rock and I have it for 10 days without any sign of disappearing.
What should I do? Will it heal by itsself? I thought about a thrombosed vein but am scared that I might actually have hurt my blood vessels seriously.
Thank you very much for your help.

Discussion is closed
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
233190 tn?1278553401
Penile trauma can be considered.  Imaging with an ultrasound would be a reasonable initial test.  

Many cases of trauma can be treated conservatively, however if the symptoms continue, a surgical approach may need to be considered.  

I would have this examined by a urologist and consider an ultrasound.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
Discussion is closed
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now