Aa
A
A
Close
Hydrocele & low sex drive?
Hello.....

My boyfriend has had an enlarged testicle since he was very young. It recently grew very big and he was diagnosed with a hydrocele and he is having surgery on it in a week. I was just wondering if there is any sort of correlation between a hydrocele and low sex drive. We have been together for a year and a half and he is 21. Well, he has such a low sex drive! and it has been like that since the beginning. He is not like most "normal" 20-21 year olds who want sex all the time. When his hydrocele was recently diagnosed I started wondering if maybe that had something to do with his low drive. If anyone knows anything about this, would love to hear it!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

A hydrocele does not affect sexual drive.

There may me many causes of reduced sexual drive. However, what is normal for a particular age is not detremined based on hearsay.

If you really suspect that he has a low sex drive, it would be best to have his hormone levels evaluated (testosterone, etc.).

Meanwhile, an open-minded discussion with him would help evaluate the cause of the problem and will create a more conducive atmosphere to pursuing further discussion.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
Regards
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources